UMKC Catalog


Credit in Lieu of Grade Option
After completion of the first year, a student may take one elective course ordinarily graded (except a 4-credit-hour class) on an ungraded basis. For a "pass" to be posted on the student's record, work done for the course must be equivalent to a grade of C- or better; otherwise, the actual grade received will be posted.

The student must make this election before the beginning of the semester by completing and filing the appropriate form (available at the Law School) in person at Registration and Records (Administrative Center, Room 115, 5115 Oak).