Student Resources

Haven't found what you're looking for? Need help with Pathway or want to view UMKC's consumer information? We've got all the resources you need to enroll and graduate at UMKC!

More Student Resources

View an audit of your progress on your degree

Learn how to register for classes, view your grades and more

Want to get the lowdown on everything UMKC?

More Registration Resources for Students

Forms and Transfer Student Resources

Instructions for completing forms:
  1. Fill out the online form or print the online form and fill it out if the form is not writable.
  2. Sign the printed form
  3. Fax form to 816-235-5513 or mail to:
    UMKC Registration and Records Office
    115 Administrative Center
    5100 Rockhill Road
    Kansas City, MO 64110-2499
  4. You can use the New Registration and Records Work Center for the following forms. This is a tool that allows you to upload the form after getting signatures and this goes directly to the queue to be processed.

Note: You candownload Acrobat Readerfrom the Adobe Web site to view PDF documents.

Several of these forms require signatures from your department or academic unit. Read the forms carefully to ensure you have all of the necessary approvals before submitting any document to Registration and Records.

Student Information

Student Information Change (PDF)
Name, address, phone, e-mail, Social Security Number


Add / Drop / Registration (PDF) | Typeable Version (PDF)

Credit by Departmental Examination (PDF)

Credit / No Credit Grade Option (PDF)

Graduate Studies Forms


KUMC/UMKC Agreement (PDF)

Statement of Financial Responsibility

Term Withdrawal (requires sign-in)

Undergraduate Course Authorization Form for Graduate Students (PDF)

Degrees and Graduation

Declaration of Major (DOM) (PDF)

Duplicate Diploma Request (PDF)

Leave of Absence - Request (PDF)

Leave of Absence - Return (PDF)

FERPA and Student Records Privacy

Authorization for Document Pick-Up (PDF)

FERPA Access to Student Records (PDF)

FERPA Restrict or Release Directory Information (PDF)

Student Reference Request (PDF)
One-time consent to release student information


eConsent Withdrawal (PDF)


Academic Amnesty Petition (PDF)

General Education Core Petition (PDF)

Refund Exceptions Petition (PDF)

Request for GPA Adjustment (PDF)
For undergraduate course repeats

Request to Re-Enroll (PDF)

Retroactive or Late Withdrawal Petition (PDF)